Thursday 7 February 2008

being "home"

I wish I hadn't come back this week, I booked the week off work and hopped on down to cardiff, I've had a really nice time with everyone and its been amazing to spend time with graf but, Birmingham is like my bubble, where I find out about problems back home, but I can still hang up the phone at the end of it and almost carry on as normal, being home reminds me why I wanted to move away.....i'm just fed up. Family issues and constant negativity.....get me back to Birmingham, and Barfly and Fraggle Rock and the Storyteller and £3 day saver bus tickets and The Sunflower Lounge....and Snobs!!!


Edwinsford sucks

1 comment:

Toby said...

Snooooooooooooooooobs. I just blogged about it, hah, having not even read your blog! It's wonderous, seriously, two weeks and we're there. I'll be Morrissey dancing, you'll be pretending not to know me. Fantastic times all round!