Friday 25 January 2008

new home?

The last couple of weeks have probably been the most stressful of my young life. I've looked at so many potential new homes and my brain has been permanently boggled...to the extent where I've found myself in floods of tears one moment and in fits of hysterics the next.

We found somewhere...its not my first choice but the more I think about it, this is only my home for a year...less than that when you take into account summer and christmas and easter. Its not like Im buying....its only rent. And, after looking at so many shit properties with shit agencies and landlords, I know it'll be fine...plus, I've read over the contract so many times, looking out for loop holes and sneaky things!

It's quite disheartening you know, not being able to trust people, thinking that not everyone has the same morals as me, that some people don't feel guilt.

On a lighter note, my car is gone, live on luigi! This has left me £785 richer so whoop whoop to that! I do however, need to find another car...which is proving trickier, the lower my budget gets!

On an even lighter note, I'm working on the night of the Art Brut gig!!! whhhaaaa, I get to meet art brut...can you believe it!?


I'm done!

This blog has been so pointless...I'm sorry to have wasted your time reader.

xx

1 comment:

Flitterbee said...

Ohmigod, house-hunting is one of the most stressful things ever, for sure.
And the trusting/morals/guilt factor is something I have experienced, definitely...